to Home Page see Papers see Tutorials and Talk see Elements see Blog Train participation see Alpha sets see Whole Kits

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Don't Mind Our Dust... Again... /sigh

I am not really happy to be re-clothing this blog so soon since I last did it... I would REALLY love to have a consistent design and emblem... something I DON'T have to constantly change... /sigh

I made the mistake of designing the current blog design while previewing Adobe CC, so now that I am back to previous versions, all my base files are incompatible! What a total derp moment! Ugh!

Oh well, I haven't really been happy with the aesthetic of this design for a while anyway... so here we go again! (My apologies for the temporary ugliness - but thankfully, the links and whatnot shouldn't be affected.)

No comments:

Post a Comment